Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 27 Amazing

The word today is "amazing"; i am probably getting this prompt upside down because i want to document how amazed i am, at how much damage and pain a tiny litte pill like this can cause! On my journey to "getting better" my doctor has now put me onto the fourth anti depressant, with just the same horrible side effects as all the other ones. It never ceases to amaze me, that we are expected to live with the side effects in order to feel better. Well, i am putting this little guy back into its box as i am not putting up with feeling ill anymore,

4 comments:

  1. It is amazing, I hope you can manage without it. Sending happy positive thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nicky, strong will.
    You can do it !!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete