Friday 17 February 2012

Day 48 - abstract

What an interesting word today.... i am quite an abstract thinker... or so i am told!! but i wont torture you all with pictures of me!! i will give you all lots of warning before that kind of horror will be inflicted on you! I had a look around the house and my most favourite abstract picture is featured in two rooms.. the hallway (where it is a full blown a1 print) and a smaller section of it in my kitchen.. see if you can figure out WHY i like it so much ;) Then i came across my very first zentangles.. i think those qualify as abstract too. The plan is to make enough to put on a canvass.. but somehow the zentangling has taken a backseat at the moment. Must get back into it, as it really calms me down and helps me to refocus.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nicky, I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. another very talented lady. I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zentangles make a great group.
    The captcha is a blurred mess that I can't decipher, I'll have to do a refresh and hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really talented, and I can imagine drawing the zentangles could be relaxing. Wouldn't mind a go at that myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not seen those before- they look interesting

    ReplyDelete