Monday 20 February 2012

Day 51 - Fragile

A very interesting word today, with so many different ways to interpret... the fun thing about this challenge is that the entire family is starting to join in with "whats the word for today then" being uttered by them all. They are all very eager to find subjects that dont require their participation, i wonder if im being set up here.. hmmmm

I kind of surprised myself though, i was having visions of trying to capture photos of open heart surgery (to show fragile hearts are) or come up with some other deep and meaningful post, instead, the first thing that popped into my mind was EGGS... i purposefully strutted into the kitchen to capture the glory that is our special free range eggs just discover that they were all gone!!! now, how is THAT for fragile?? so, i needed a new victim.. and my mood was not the best after the failed attempt of completing the challenge before midday, never mind midnight. In a last ditch effort to save my mood, i suggested we start painting the hallway... now that certainly caused something FRAGILE.. the mood in this house was in fact so fragile, it was brittle... all that over a pair of trainers the (usual) dear husband could not locate and blamed the perceived disposal of said trainers on me, which in turn caused my already fragile mood to disintegrate completely! especially when i had not disposed of said trainers.. anyway, as a matter of revenge i took a photo of the (usual) dear husband painting the corner (in a very fragile mood)

All is good now again though and the effort was well worth it :) just need to finish off the gloss tomorrow and we will have a new, improved and decluttered hallway


9 comments:

  1. New paint always makes the place look fresher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I always get blamed for throwing things out when they can't be found! Usually takes me about 30 seconds to find what others have 'searched everywhere' for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my crowd are starting to think I'm a little less bar my and actually thinking about it for me..I like the way you analyse it and give us lots of options before deciding on the photo for the day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The word there was 'barmy'..doh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. It was really interesting to see how you worked through your different meanings of fragile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the effects on the photo and the story behind your day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to read through your thought processes, I love how differently people interpret these words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for being my friend, Nicky and well done for going through your day.
    I can see your hubby is doing a good job on your hallway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you have a better day today

    ReplyDelete