Tuesday 17 April 2012

Not sure what day we are on - Bold

So, it took a very profound word to coax me out of my shell again. "Being bold" is certainly not something that comes naturally to me, in fact, i am probably the most timid creature you will ever encounter.. until today! It took this bold little guy to tempt me to leave the safety of my car. I kept seeing him and his little friends every day on the school run, and today DS2 wanted to stop and watch them for a little while before heading home.. so we did.
He (the pony that is) was so friendly and trotted over for a pat and a fuss, which i duly gave him and in return he posed for a few nice photos for me. And then he bolted off again :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting Picxie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's lovely. I used to walk to school through fields of ponies and loved it when they walked up to say Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a moment I thought you went to the new forest. There are many of these ponies there are they are so adorable !

    ReplyDelete