Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 158 - Reaching Up

Today's challenge for me was to get the photo and blog post out! Typically, today was also the day where nobody was going to make capturing a simple photo easy! Dd is staying with a friend and all the other household members did their level best not to reach up to anything, despite my stalking them for the better part of today.. so, if needs must then i have to take action myself! luckily cooper was quite happy to be the star of today's photo, so i simply "reached up" and snapped!

8 comments:

  1. Cooper is such a sweetheart, always there to please ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot and treatment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it was a difficult prompt today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww bless, love the blocking of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good angle on the prompt.. pun intended xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot.
    Congratulations!
    / Sorry, I was late with my comment.
    Thank you for your attention and kind comment! I am very glad that you called this brave man - an angel./

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you have done to the photo

    ReplyDelete