Saturday 16 June 2012

Day 167 - Same but different


Today's prompt sure sounds intriguing and i wonder what our newly chosen companion will be getting up to over the next week... it was quite hard to choose my new friend... there were quite a few candidates for the job:

youve already met some of them, blue nose squirrel, penguin, frog... but they all seemed a bit too big to carry around everywhere.. so keeping in mind that i dont know what adventures lie in store for my new sidekick, i decided on a companion who will easily fit into my pocket, happily cling to my bag and is generally small enough to come along for some mischief


5 comments:

  1. He's great, but what's his name? Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he'll be getting in to some right mischief!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks really naughty. I'l bet he'll have some fun this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Pleased to meet you!

    ReplyDelete