Thursday 8 November 2012

Determination


Days 310 - 313

Bright, Dotty, Creature and Domestic



This has got to be a first (and most likely last)! We are almost at the end of the 366 challenge and i have only missed ONE day (way back when the prompt was daybreak and i fell asleep before i could snap a picture).. i am now determined to see this through, if only to have ONE single, solitary thing in my life that i can say i finished! Im usually a quitter on all fronts but somehow i have managed to keep taking my photo.. i learned that i hate blogging and that i should have known better than to put so many personal things on this blog.. i have learned many other things too, but mainly i will at the end of my days have at least this one thing that i stuck with to the end :)

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see you, Nicky, xx
    Has Natty cut her beautiful hair or is it just the way the photo makes it look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has grown up so much! I think she was about 8 when we saw her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nicky glad you are going to finish this off with us this year :) Sorry that blogging isn't for you :( Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you are pleased you have done it, nearly there now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for keeping up, not long now...lovely photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Nicky for keeping up. Not many days to go now. I'm sorry you've found blogging is not for you. I had never blogged before and have found I have really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I think it is great you want to complete this. Even if you have decided blogging isn't for you I hope you keep the picture blog for your kids to look back on.. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki! I like the title! I like your photos!
    If someone decides to do something wrong - he will always find a way. The blog says a lot about you. But he also does not says a lot for you. You will stay a mysterious woman for me. Smile.
    I think the next year challenge will be different.
    Please - you have to participate! Because we need you!

    ReplyDelete