Monday 27 January 2014

Day 25 - Small

Well, the last three days have completely gone awry. It has been another stressful weekend, and, honestly, I don't know how much more I can take before I lose last bit of sanity.
I tried to keep up with photo challenges, but taking photos really was not a priority.. not even a number 253 priority.. just surviving, hanging in there and breathing was hard enough to do. I don't know how to make sense of this chaos called family life, I don't know how to fix something that keeps getting destroyed by the very person who is supposed to help me REBUILD it all. And when he then gets reinforcements, while I have to fend for myself.. it gets tough. I don't know where 2014 will lead us all, but the happy beginning is certainly over and we are right back to the pains, trials and tribulations of last year. 

I managed to get a couple of photos for small... Remember that BBC1 advert with the tiny hippos swimming? People told me it was NOT real... I beg to differ, I have proof right here that tiny little hippos exist. And I couldnt resist the weather report either :D it said small hailstones on there.. let me tell you, they were anything but small! They were big enough to hit me on the head on make me go "Ouch"!






I am going to cheat to for "My world in six words" ... it just wasn't going to happen with everything that was going on and me feeling so down. I realised though, that my "Heavy Thunderstorms With Small Hail Willenhall" summed up what my world was like (both literally and figuratively speaking!)

While I am at updating and catching up, I suppose I had better think of my silver linings, which is an almost impossible task... over the weekend it has, yet again, become evident just how closed knit a unit the kids and I are. In times of crisis it really does look like we're the four musketeers: One for all and all for one. They certainly have my back, no matter how horrid they can sometimes be. I guess, I need to keep in mind that I have three allies there I can count on. 

2 comments:

  1. They do have your back- and 2014 is going to improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done.. you did it! I almost missed it though x

    ReplyDelete