Monday 2 February 2015

Is it really February already?

How did that happen? It seems that I am finally getting the hang of this "single life" and I am starting to achieve little victories. I managed to stay with the DailySnappers Challenge for the month (although I cheated on a couple of days .. Shhhh I will have forgotten about this by the end of the year). We saw CJ's 18th birthday and managed to have a lovely time for about FOUR days! His "main birthday party" ended up in a lock in in the local pub - I figured each of my kids only turn 18 once so I have to take advantage of getting them drunk legally for the first time in their lives. 
The Birthday Cake probably deserves a mention too: Can we all say PINTEREST FAIL?!?!
In my defence, even though it looked rather unappealing it WAS quite yummy. Somehow I accidentally ended up making the perfect chocolate lava cake, all crunchy on the outside and fluffy with a molten core on the inside. Looks can be deceiving and as I am trying to let go of my "perfectionism" this year, I will be brave and post a photo of it!



Daily Snappers - January 2015



Turning 18

No comments:

Post a Comment